No longer stock

fixxervi6
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 36

Re: No longer stock

Post by fixxervi6 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:02 am

DemonDuck wrote:Hey Fixxer where did you get the quickshifter and such for your bike? I might go with something like yours for the new bike but not sure yet.
Various vendors, when I went to order from cyclewerkz they don't deal taylor made so I had to use the googler, when I went to buy the bazzaz they were on back order so I used the googler to find someone that had it in stock. Once it all showed up I just took it to em.
K1600

DemonDuck
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 40

Post by DemonDuck » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:32 am

Cool ... need to try and find out if there is anything at all out yet for the new ZX ... I did find that I can send the cpu off and have it "fixed" so it will raise the rev limit by about 400 rpm (supposedly completely safe) and remove the speed limiter and allowing the bike to hit 200mph in otherwise stock form. I would still want some kind of fuel mapping system and quickshifter.... plus exhaust. Taylormade dont make stuff for the 14 so I will probably have to go with brock's. Also is there any advantage of Bazzaz over Dinojet?
~Jeremiah~ AKA DemonDuck
Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.

2012 BMW S1000RR Red/White
2000 SV650 Track bike
2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 - Sold
1982 Honda CB750K - Sold

fixxervi6
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 36

Post by fixxervi6 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:44 am

DemonDuck wrote:Cool ... need to try and find out if there is anything at all out yet for the new ZX ... I did find that I can send the cpu off and have it "fixed" so it will raise the rev limit by about 400 rpm (supposedly completely safe) and remove the speed limiter and allowing the bike to hit 200mph in otherwise stock form. I would still want some kind of fuel mapping system and quickshifter.... plus exhaust. Taylormade dont make stuff for the 14 so I will probably have to go with brock's. Also is there any advantage of Bazzaz over Dinojet?
Depends on the dynojet and which bazzaz you get, the bazzaz will allow you to map all 8 injectors for example, I don't think all of they dyno jets, or any of them do, I think you have to buy two of them to do all 8 but I'm not 100% on that. You can do multiple maps on teh bazzaz and rig it to a swtich, so you can do a performance map and a fuel mileage map for touring and just flick between the two, dialable TC etc.
K1600

DemonDuck
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 40

Post by DemonDuck » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Cool I had the PC III on the 08 ... might go with the bazzaz on the 12.
~Jeremiah~ AKA DemonDuck
Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.

2012 BMW S1000RR Red/White
2000 SV650 Track bike
2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 - Sold
1982 Honda CB750K - Sold