This is for members and sponsors only.
fixxervi6
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 36

Ninja 250r for sale

Post by fixxervi6 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:18 pm

$2,000 FWMR price, includes a tender.

2010 Ninja 250r special edition (special edition means it came with really expensive stickers, that's the "special" part).

~20,000 miles, handlebars changed to clip-ons, racing rearsets, aftermarket exhaust, seat bag, shimmed needles in the carbs. I used to always flip it to GP shift so the front sprocket cover is off, I may have it laying around someplace.

History:

1 owner clear title in hand, bought this bike brand new from grapevine Kawasaki.

Shortly after we purchased the motorcycle it was crashed, mostly cosmetic except the exhaust hanger got bent, bike was repaired to stock except two brothers exhaust and after market exhaust hanger, so no passenger pegs are on the bike. After the bike was repaired it went to grapevine kawasaki and received a clean bill of health.

These generation of Ninja's tend to run lean, warm up slow, so this bike received "the washer mod" and shimmed the needles, after the needles were shimmed the bike will do a legit 100mph.

At some point clip-ons and woodcraft rear sets were put on and the bike did a few track days, it only got ragged on pretty good once then right to the dealer after that for a valve adjustment, that was about 1,000 miles before it went into storage so mileage wise it was in for valves not too long ago, I did put fuel stabilizer in it before it went into storage.

I then crashed the bike (minor on left side) that cracked and rashed the front plastics and ground on the peg a little (see pictures), otherwise no damage.

After that courtney was riding behind me, my back seat flew off, hit her and broke her choke housing, that has been repaired as well. No, this is not the 250 she wrecked the hell out of, this is the one she started riding after that one.

It's dusty and it's been sitting but it runs, it needs a battery (this one is toast) and I would recommend fresh gas and an oil change, it had one before it went into storage but it's been a while.

The tires are old as well so I would replace them before doing any serious riding, I'm sure the compound has gotten hard.

I'd have to replace the battery before test rides but clear title
K1600