fixxervi6
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 36

FS: Valentine One

Post by fixxervi6 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:45 pm

For sale Valentine one

Here is the check on my serial number from V1:

Comment: This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser.

Upgrade Recommendation: You already have our best performer, enhanced by crystal-controlled frequency tuning. More recent V1s, however, have two additional features. Traffic Monitor Filter eliminates the K-band false alarms caused by a traffic flow-measuring system being installed along some U. S. highways. SpeedInfo sends frequent K-band radar bursts into the traffic stream (http://www.speedinfo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to learn more). If you drive in an area with one of these systems, this upgrade will pay off immediately. Extended Serial Protocol (ESP) enhances two-way communication with SAVVY and future peripheral devices.

I've used it on my bike for a while so it does show some wear but nothing that affects function.

Selling because there is a slight delay with my heads up display, when the detector picks up, it takes a few blips before it triggers my heads up, if you want to use this on a bike you should use a screamer or audio link.

I have the suction cup mount, visor mount, straight power cord (there is some corrosion on the straight power cord because it lived on my bike in all conditions).

$200 for the V1 $250 for the full V1 plus HARD-V setup.
K1600

nitzer
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider
Achievement count: 8

Re: FS: Valentine One

Post by nitzer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:35 pm

Since mine just died after like 10 years of use, I will probably be interested.
- Derek
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (SOLD)
2003 Suzuki SV650S (SOLD)
2008 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor (Street)

Winning hearts and minds...two the heart, one to the mind.