DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 45

2008 Tire Raffle - Closed - Winner MatadorCE

Post by DarcShadow » Tue May 20, 2008 8:01 pm

The 1st raffle of the year is now open.

The raffle is for a set of new set of M1's. A portion of the procedes will be donated to Make-A-Wish. So get your sqare for a chance to win some great tires, support the club, and help Make-A-Wish.

Club Raffle

Tires provided by Cycle Werkz.
Last edited by DarcShadow on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.
Attack Life! It's gonna kill you anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/DSDecals

CrazyKuban
Achievement count: 0

Post by CrazyKuban » Thu May 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Guys we still have plenty of squares open. These are great tires that we are getting for a fraction of the cost. I'm holding back from buying squares to give everybody else a good chance to win, but if nobody plays, I'm going to buy a good chunk of the squares to increase my chances. So don't let me be the one that took the square that you had in mind, and miss out on this great tires.
A brother is a friend given by Nature. Legouve.

Bird

Post by Bird » Thu May 22, 2008 9:02 pm

OK, Kuban has already posted a challenge! *I* don't need tires but I'm going to get in there for 20 of these spaces in the next couple of days. If YOU have a number that feels good, do it now or hold back on your whining. :smile:

Somebody is going to walk off with a set of tires (we all wear them out a lot ) for a fraction of the cost. Get your chance to win big without paying big for them! :D
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

CrazyKuban

Post by CrazyKuban » Fri May 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Hey guys!!

I'm planning in going to the June 21 track day, and I'm sure I could use some new tires. There still 54 squares open, but I will wait to purchase my squares until the second week of June to give all of you more chances to buy squares and win your tires. After the second week of June I'm planning to buy as many squares I can to increase my chances for this tires. I'm trying to be fair and let you know in advance what's going to happen.

Bird

Post by Bird » Fri May 30, 2008 9:07 pm

I'll get my buy in this weekend. If someone wants a particular number, you better get it NOW.
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

Bird

Post by Bird » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 pm

I warned you guys! :-) I gave everyone a chance to pick their favorite number and I just now picked mine. We should be doing the raffle in a week or two with only a few dozen numbers left open.

Instead of doing Starbucks tomorrow, get a couple of squares and let's get the dice rolling. :D
Mike

CrazyKuban

Post by CrazyKuban » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Ok guys, the tire raffle will end on June 12, which is our next bike night. You all been warn, so get your last minute squares now, or I'm buying the rest for my self. :smile:

CrazyKuban

Post by CrazyKuban » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:49 am

Raffle is now CLOSED and congrats to the winner MATADORCE. Thanks to all for participating and I let you know when the next one will be held. Have a great day and ride safe. :smile: