Hello, I’ve been trying to submit a meatball request but it will only say “not found” once I hit submit.

Tell us a little about yourself and say hello to the gang. We would like to hear about who, what, and why you ride as well as how you found us.
Spartan2929
Achievement count: 0

Hello, I’ve been trying to submit a meatball request but it will only say “not found” once I hit submit.

Post by Spartan2929 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:23 am

Hello, I’m Brady. Former Marine, and new to the street bike life. Just tryna find some good people to ride with on some better roads.

dufremle
Club Staff/Treasurer
Club Staff/Treasurer
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider

Re: Hello, I’ve been trying to submit a meatball request but it will only say “not found” once I hit submit.

Post by dufremle » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:08 am

Welcome! I do not believe we are doing the meatball process right now. However, feel free to check out the board. We should be having a bike night next Wednesday, which reminds me I need to post it.
Jim

2024 Subaru Crosstrek
2017 Toyota 4Runner

Spartan2929

Re: Hello, I’ve been trying to submit a meatball request but it will only say “not found” once I hit submit.

Post by Spartan2929 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:15 am

dufremle wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:08 am Welcome! I do not believe we are doing the meatball process right now. However, feel free to check out the board. We should be having a bike night next Wednesday, which reminds me I need to post it.
Sounds good! I’ll keep looking for more updated stuff 👌👌👌