Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 40

Re: MSRC May 12

Post by DemonDuck » Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 am

Rofl. Well at least that is the time I woke up to load the truck lol
~Jeremiah~ AKA DemonDuck
Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.

2012 BMW S1000RR Red/White
2000 SV650 Track bike
2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 - Sold
1982 Honda CB750K - Sold

Michael
Achievement count: 0

Post by Michael » Mon May 13, 2013 5:54 am

Yesterday was good. Not a lot of riders which was fine with me so they combined advanced and intermediate and ran 30 minute sessions. It was well controlled and safe, I got a talking to for inside passing and another got black flagged :oops: FREE t shirt, water and there was a trailer that sold food. They were giving out some serious stuff at the raffles that you get a ticket for when you sign in. Sedici suit, Q2's, Bridgestone slicks, large Craftsman tool cabinet with tools and some other stuff. One guy bought another ticket and won both sets of tires. Some girl won $100 for mothers day. I was talking to our Lord for the tools but I did win a set of Under Armour compression top and bottoms so I more than made my money back. Left early with my buddy but I know they gave out some trophies for the last session. Riding ECR next month with them for sure. Mothers Day may have had something to do with it but if they don't get more riders I don't see how they can keep it at $90 that's just a crazy price.
K6 GSXR750
K7 CBR600RR

Grinner
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 25

Post by Grinner » Mon May 13, 2013 11:43 am

Yeah...crowd was definitely small. I pit biked over there to check on Fish and was very tempted to go back to the house and grab some cash and change for a couple of sessions.
:D
Copper K3SV650S & K3SV1000S
Enjoy your Life...Don't Die Young Feeling Old When You Can Die Old Feeling Young!!
"Grinner is carrying the Black man-card, aka he has aquired enough man points his card is upgraded to the top teir." - fixxervi6

Fish R1

Post by Fish R1 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:54 am

Excellent time on Sunday. Small groups, 30 minute sessions, I won some decent motorcycle stands (not pit bull quality) and they had midget wrestlers :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter:

milesmiles
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 27

Post by milesmiles » Tue May 14, 2013 8:17 am

Midget wrestlers...do tell...
The world needs Miles
Sometimes you gotta draw the line, but that doesn't mean it can't be squiggly-miles
"it's not a stupid dirt bike, it's a supermoto!"-miles

Stardog
Riding Style: Licensed Racer - Novice
Achievement count: 21

Post by Stardog » Tue May 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Fish R1 wrote:Excellent time on Sunday. Small groups, 30 minute sessions, I won some decent motorcycle stands (not pit bull quality) and they had midget wrestlers :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter:

AWESOME! How did you win the stands? How was the midget wrestling? Were any of them hot lady midgets? Sadly most midgets are not hot.
DR650
Have cool, will travel

Fish R1

Post by Fish R1 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:02 am

Stardog84 wrote:
Fish R1 wrote:Excellent time on Sunday. Small groups, 30 minute sessions, I won some decent motorcycle stands (not pit bull quality) and they had midget wrestlers :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter: :SideSplittingLaughter:

AWESOME! How did you win the stands? raffle How was the midget wrestling? short Were any of them hot lady midgets? no Sadly most midgets are not hot.

milesmiles
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 27

Post by milesmiles » Thu May 16, 2013 8:26 am

Yes
The world needs Miles
Sometimes you gotta draw the line, but that doesn't mean it can't be squiggly-miles
"it's not a stupid dirt bike, it's a supermoto!"-miles