Thanks FWMR

This is the general Discussion area used for....General Discussions. Talk anything here just keep it clean and no spam.
milesmiles
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 27

Thanks FWMR

Post by milesmiles » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:50 pm

It’s official. I’ll be moving at the end of July to Asheville NC. I know I haven’t been around much of at all and most of the noobs don’t even know how pretty of a face I have. With that said, I’d like to say thanks to everyone that’s every participated in this forum or rides. FWMR showed me how to ride and how to ride safe. There are people on here that have went out of their way for me and have expected nothing in return.

Some of you may not know it, but the staff(and others), really do go out of their way to make this the best they can. I appreciate the short time I served FWMR. I had no clue how much effort and thought goes into our club. Even through the bad mistakes staff has made it has always been with the intention of creating something great. I say this so that some of the older members don’t get too hung up on some choices and that newer members don’t get discouraged with some of our rules. I’ve seen some people walk away over silly things. At the end of it all, we’re just a group of friends who share the love of riding.

Speaking of riding...yes I still ride and often. These days I’m out on the cb400 and take the dirt bike out as well. I have an RD400 sitting in storage waiting to be restored and I’m finally at the end of the TTR mini supermoto build. I should be racing it on the 8th & 9th of July. I have a very strong felling that I’ll have another modern sports bike here soon. Have you ever seen those roses up there?!?!? Oh and I’m only 100mi away from the dragon :) not sure about the dirt bike scene there so I may have to get a KLR.

I don’t know if I’ll actually have a chance to see any of y’all before I leave, but I do want y’all to know that I appreciate you being in my life.

-MilesMiles
The world needs Miles
Sometimes you gotta draw the line, but that doesn't mean it can't be squiggly-miles
"it's not a stupid dirt bike, it's a supermoto!"-miles

Pooty
Achievement count: 0

Re: Thanks FWMR

Post by Pooty » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:06 pm

You were one of the most fun s.o.b.'s ive ridden with
Thanks for helping me too.
And like you told me earlier, you'll make it out before you go. Smoke you best steak you've ever had.
Keep in touch

DemonDuck
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 40

Re: Thanks FWMR

Post by DemonDuck » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:20 am

Sucks that your going but I understand all to well that you have to be mobile in the world we live in today. I wish you the best and hope to meet up with you again one day soon.
~Jeremiah~ AKA DemonDuck
Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.

2012 BMW S1000RR Red/White
2000 SV650 Track bike
2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 - Sold
1982 Honda CB750K - Sold