Moderate Ride - Saturday, April 5, 9 AM (Weather permitting)

Ride Leaders, post rides
mokishea
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider
Achievement count: 0

Re: Moderate Ride - Saturday, April 5, 9 AM (Weather permitt

Post by mokishea » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 am

Thanks for leading Jim! I still had a great time, and fyi I'm gonna take my bike to Freedom Wednesday to get them to tune my juice box. Thanks fixxer for noticing that, my dad thought that might have been a problem when I first got it installed because it would back fire some when I rev'ed it high and let it go back down but I thought it had calmed down. Sorry that must have not been very enjoyable to be whiffing those fumes the majority of the ride lol. Oh and sorry ya'll I had to split kinda last second, didn't realize my exit was coming up that fast.
Morgan
2013 Yamaha FZ6R

Previous Bike:
2011 CBR 250R

fixxervi6
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 36

Post by fixxervi6 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 am

mokishea wrote:Thanks for leading Jim! I still had a great time, and fyi I'm gonna take my bike to Freedom Wednesday to get them to tune my juice box. Thanks fixxer for noticing that, my dad thought that might have been a problem when I first got it installed because it would back fire some when I rev'ed it high and let it go back down but I thought it had calmed down. Sorry that must have not been very enjoyable to be whiffing those fumes the majority of the ride lol. Oh and sorry ya'll I had to split kinda last second, didn't realize my exit was coming up that fast.
No worries man that is the area we normally split off. Your not the first bike to run rich so I'm used to it.

I just wish Jim would have found warmer roads like I asked for :((
K1600

Rhino
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 35

Post by Rhino » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 am

Pretty sure those were the warmest roads.