Hyena's Comedy Club Oct. 4 , 5 , 6

Club bike nights and events other than rides here are here. Events usually posted on the calendar as well.
Aviconus
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider
Achievement count: 0

Hyena's Comedy Club Oct. 4 , 5 , 6

Post by Aviconus » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:05 am

I never use these. so this is open to anyone. Make sure you reserve the tickets through the phone number provided Prior to the day you go. There are 10 tickets total so if you do decide to reserve make it known to everyone else what the name of the party is so everyone else can go that wants to.

817-877-5233

Oct. 4, 5 & 6
Jimmy "J.J." Walker

Best remembered for his role as JJ in the hit sitcom "Good Times," Jimmy, after 30 plus years in the business, is still going strong. Starting out in L.A.'s Comedy Store with the likes of Freddie Prinze and Paul Rodriguez, Jimmy can currently be seen on the Tonight Show and with his good pal David Letterman. Share the laughs with this master story teller and icon from television's golden age and come see Jimmy Walker at Hyena's.
IM ALWAYS LOOKING TO RIDE PM ME

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Aviconus/Family%20Pics/Angel.jpg[/img]

R.I.P. "Angel" some dick couldnt afford you legit so they stole you.

doughboy

Post by doughboy » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:00 am

I have seen JJ before and I didn't think he was that good.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value!

dufremle
Club Staff/Treasurer
Club Staff/Treasurer
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider

Post by dufremle » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:33 pm

I have 10 tickets for that also. I think Blizz got some too. We will be in Arkansas though.
Jim

2024 Subaru Crosstrek
2017 Toyota 4Runner