When: Saturday, June 9, 2007
7:30 a.m. -- Registration
9 a.m. to Noon -- Ride
Where: Starting at APHA HQ and riding to Benbrook Stables
Learn more: www.apha.com/stjude
After the ride: Enjoy a Chuck Wagon cookout
Cowtown Opry Performers
Live & Silent Auction

The Director of Communications/Marketing for APHA knows that I and a group of us at APHA ride motorcycles. He suggested that we form a ride to help raise money as well. He loves the idea of both motorcycle & horse riders working together to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research. That being said we decided that we would try and get some of our friends/fellow riders to help join us at APHA Headquarters and ride out to Benbrook Stables.

We will meet at 2800 Meacham Blvd. (I-35 & Meacham Blvd) in front of the APHA Bronze statues for a photo op. The plan is to take off from there and meet up closer on Hwy 377. They will give us a call close to noon and when everyone gets back from the horseback trail ride. We will ride in at that time and park the bikes, they would like to bring out the horse and have everyone collect for a group photo op at that time. Afterwards we will enjoy the Chuck Wagon cookout.

The goal for everyone who enters is to collect at least $35 in pledges. All entrants will get a PIN and the $35 entrants will get a PIN+T-Shirt. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in riding along and collecting pledges to help out for this ride. So if you can collect pledges and ride along, you can enjoy all the above. Just let me know.

Next, if your not able to collect and ride along, would you consider sponsoring me for this ride. Let me know if you have any questions and please visit www.apha.com/stjude for more information. You can download a form to enter from the site. If you would like to sign my pledge form, just PM me and let me know and I'll arrange to meet you somewhere. I also plan on hitting one of the bike nights before this ride and can collect money at that time as well.

Thanks for your support and ride safe,

Rob
aka - Paladin
Paladin
96 GSX600F Katana