Unofficial bike nights

Charity Events, out for some dirt riding, car trips, non club weekend trips, etc go here.
Telomere
Club Member
Club Member
Achievement count: 22

Unofficial bike nights

Post by Telomere » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 pm

If you like bike nights, you may also enjoy "unofficial" bike nights. Starting in the near future, I will be posting up "unofficial" bike nights that will occur on the 4th Wednesday of the month and they will NOT be at the same place every time. The unofficial bike nights will rotate to a different city/place each month. I already have a list of at least 10 places but suggestions are welcomed. If you have suggestions for a possible place, send me the information (name, address, and details that may interest us such as, patio, pool tables, specials etc) and I will look into it and make a visit or contact them.

Check back next month (August) for information on the next unofficial bike night!!
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Telomere
Club Member
Club Member
Achievement count: 22

Re: Unofficial bike nights

Post by Telomere » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:09 pm

The first unofficial bike night is coming up. I will not post information on it until next week (due to our current bike night).

Once posted, I will need a headcount (about 1 week before) so I can make reservations.
Chance favors the prepared mind.