Damn kids!!!

This is the general Discussion area used for....General Discussions. Talk anything here just keep it clean and no spam.
DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 45

Damn kids!!!

Post by DarcShadow » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:20 pm

Some god damn little puck son of a bitch tried to break into my house yesterday!!! :x

Fortunally my alarm system scared him off so that he didn't actually get into the house and the cops got there quick enough they actually caught him. Little bastard threw not one, but two rocks through my bedroom window. Had glass all over the damn place! Not exactly the Halloween I was expecting.

Cops said the kid was know robber and that several houses in the area have been broken into lately. I'm glad that nothing was taken but having a hole in your window is not cool. Expecially with it getting a chilly as it did last night and today.

I'm not sure what bothers me more though, the damn kid trying to break in, or the cops, climbing in through the window to check the house and make sure no one was in it. Ha! Apparently they did a quick walk through, saw it was all clear and then went back outside and waited for me to get home so I could walk through and make sure nothing was missing. Ugggg

Bird325, I know you're over in may area, any one else around the Crowley schools might want to keep an eye out and remeber to lock up.
I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.
Attack Life! It's gonna kill you anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/DSDecals

Firewa11
Achievement count: 49

Re: Damn kids!!!

Post by Firewa11 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:23 pm

DarcShadow wrote:Some god damn little puck son of a bitch tried to break into my house yesterday!!! :x

Fortunally my alarm system scared him off so that he didn't actually get into the house and the cops got there quick enough they actually caught him. Little bastard threw not one, but two rocks through my bedroom window. Had glass all over the damn place! Not exactly the Halloween I was expecting.

Cops said the kid was know robber and that several houses in the area have been broken into lately. I'm glad that nothing was taken but having a hole in your window is not cool. Expecially with it getting a chilly as it did last night and today.

I'm not sure what bothers me more though, the damn kid trying to break in, or the cops, climbing in through the window to check the house and make sure no one was in it. Ha! Apparently they did a quick walk through, saw it was all clear and then went back outside and waited for me to get home so I could walk through and make sure nothing was missing. Ugggg

Bird325, I know you're over in may area, any one else around the Crowley schools might want to keep an eye out and remeber to lock up.
Wow! You should totally press charges on the little bastard! That's just totally uncool!
"Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 150."
ImageImageImage

Bird Shooter
Achievement count: 0

Post by Bird Shooter » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:35 pm

That sucks, you can park your viper in my garage if it makes you feel safer. I'll take care of it :P

DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 45

Post by DarcShadow » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:49 pm

I've seen your garage, I wouldn't want to even try to park my truck in it. Ha!
I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.
Attack Life! It's gonna kill you anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/DSDecals

Gambusia

Post by Gambusia » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:11 pm

Well you could have been asleep in the bed when the rocks came through the window! Now that would have been interesting!! :shock: At least they caught the little bastard!

GSXRRider
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member

Post by GSXRRider » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:46 am

If you know his name and can get a picture you should put a flier on all your neigbors doors warning them about this punk. You could get his picture from the highschool yearbook where he goes to school. Even put his address on the flier with his criminal record.

I would even send in a story to the local Crowley paper about what you are doing. It will help the cause.

I would to do this...seriously.

That will make eveyone aware of him and let him know people are not going to take it.

I am really supprised the police caught him. That is very rare. Good for them. I still say that people need to look out for each other. that is much more effective than waiting for cops to take a report.

MAKE HIM FAMOUS!

Paladin

Post by Paladin » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:19 am

See that's what really ticks me off... "He's a known Robber!" So I guess he gets a slap on the wrist and is out to do it all over again. Meanwhile you have to pay to get your window replaced now. I agree with getting his name an mug out for the crowd to see. They should paint a big neon green R on his forehead too...
Paladin
96 GSX600F Katana

Firewa11

Post by Firewa11 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:21 am

Totally a great idea, I'll help tape up pictures!
ImageImageImage

GSXRRider
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member

Post by GSXRRider » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:54 pm

I will help too. i want to post the one on his door, but we will let you do that one.

Bird

Post by Bird » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:47 pm

DarcShadow wrote:Bird325, I know you're over in may area, any one else around the Crowley schools might want to keep an eye out and remeber to lock up.
Actually, I had to fly home a couple of weeks ago with MY alarm going off. Must have forgotten to check the back door before I went to work. The cops were here, said they already checked the doors and they were all locked ... he MISSED the back door totally! When I started to go into the house, I had to ASK him to go first since HE was armed. Nothing was gone or messed up (I think the alarm going off immediately scared them off).

I was LUCKY ... I've been broke into before and it TOTALLY F's up your sleeping pattern. The 45 took on a chambered round that night ... no more giving the assholes a chance to hear it being cocked!

If you have to go out of town, bring the Viper over and I'll put the Avalance in the driveway. Something happening to the Yellow Streak would be TOO HARD to handle!
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:21 pm

Bird325 wrote: The 45 took on a chambered round that night ... no more giving the assholes a chance to hear it being cocked!
You dont leave all your guns locked and loaded? 47 in my room, all loaded and ready to go. All semi-autos have a full clip, and one in the tube.

vagrant

Post by vagrant » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:38 am

wow, so if 47 criminals come over they can have a swiss cheese making contest. Either that, or they make off with them and kill 47 innocents somewhere down the track..........
Kawasaki zx-10r ('06)

Gambusia

Post by Gambusia » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:13 am

I keep the rifles unloaded but the pistol at the top of the closet. Small kids can not be trusted around them. I have found this to be the most effective burglary deterrant!

She's a 145 lbs of chicken but she has a really mean bark!

weaksauce

Post by weaksauce » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:52 am

how did you get that horse to lay on teh couch like that? :D

I have 2 white boxers. They are pretty good at noise making also.
word.

Gambusia

Post by Gambusia » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:05 am

That is her usual place in the living room. You tell her to sit and she backs up and sits her butt on the couch and keeps her front legs on the ground. Boxers are great, I had one for 11 years before we had to put him down, cancer.

Gambusia

Post by Gambusia » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:06 am

Blizz ....seven ankle biters....hmmmm....if nothing else I bet they make a lot of racket when someone is at the door!

Firewa11

Post by Firewa11 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:29 am

Gambusia wrote:Blizz ....seven ankle biters....hmmmm....if nothing else I bet they make a lot of racket when someone is at the door!
Hell yes they do! And when the garage door comes out and a carpet of dogs comes pouring out from underneath it, well, it's a sight to behold! :lol:
ImageImageImage

vagrant

Post by vagrant » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:43 am

Gambusia wrote:I keep the rifles unloaded but the pistol at the top of the closet. Small kids can not be trusted around them. I have found this to be the most effective burglary deterrant!

She's a 145 lbs of chicken but she has a really mean bark!
Now thats what im talkin about. My rotty was perfect. Deterred thieves AND Johova's witnesses.
Kawasaki zx-10r ('06)

doughboy

Post by doughboy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:09 pm

bring thme down to my place. I will use the for target practice. :twisted:
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value!

doughboy

Post by doughboy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:11 pm

Those are not dogs that you have. They are rats with out a cage.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value!

Firewa11

Post by Firewa11 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:29 pm

doughboy wrote:bring thme down to my place. I will use the for target practice. :twisted:
Mmmm.... puppy burritos...
ImageImageImage

Gambusia

Post by Gambusia » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:31 pm

Blizz...you have to keep an eye out for large cats in the neighborhood?

Gambusia

Post by Gambusia » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:33 pm

My ol' boxer was tops for door-to-door irritants. Once had a kid selling candy to keep him off of drugs. Dog got out before I could stop him and rushed the kid. He ran right next to him and hiked his leg and pee'd on him from the knee down. :P No I didn't buy any candy!

Blizzard_1708

Post by Blizzard_1708 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:19 pm

Actually I have 2 cats also, both larger than the dogs. The cats definately tell the dogs where to stick it.

clay507

Post by clay507 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:52 pm

We put em in jail... They are out a few days or some times the same day later laughing... I can recall I arrested three fine young males for burglary of a habitation. About 5 to 7 male youths kicked in a neighbors back door. The neighbor was on 911 describing what was happening. I arrived on scene they seen me after a little foot chase I caught 2 of them and my partner caught 1 of them. We went to court the judge reduced the charge from burglary of a habitation to criminal mischief a slap on the wrist.

Since then we have arrested the same young men for stolen vehicles to UCW and drug charges...