Dubliner, Lower Greenville

Ride Leaders, post rides
govnor
Achievement count: 0

Dubliner, Lower Greenville

Post by govnor » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:18 am

If you guys don't know about it...the Dubliner on lower Greenville in Dallas is a good bike place on Sundays. That is, Sundays that are nice and sunny. I've seen everything from Ducatis, BMW's to Triumphs, Vespas and Harleys. I even ran into a BMW biker gang out there once. I'll post if I'm riding out on a Sunday.

Bird

Post by Bird » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:44 am

Govnor, Take a look at our Ride Guidelines. Due to the nature of our rides and our desire to retain our safety records, only Ride Leaders are permitted to post rides. Individuals on the other hand are welcome to use the 'PM All' option to send out an invite to all the members of the board. If you see a good ride opportunity, post it up asking if a ride leader would be willing to lead it. Chances are that someone will step up and lead the ride of your choice. We do this to keep all of the rides that are posted in the 'Rides' section classified as 'club rides' so that anyone going on one will know ahead of time that the ride will be conducted following the club's guidelines.
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

govnor

Post by govnor » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:05 am

That's cool. I'll ask about this one again when it gets a little warmer outside. It's been too cold lately anyway!