Bike Night - July 26

Club bike nights and events other than rides here are here. Events usually posted on the calendar as well.
doughboy
Achievement count: 0

Post by doughboy » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 pm

great seeing the old faces and some of the new ones. Hope to see you on the next ride or at least next bike night.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value!

Bird

Post by Bird » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:12 pm

Nice turn out, Guys! It was good to see so many happy faces and friends telling lies and kicking tires. I think it was especially nice to see so many people bringing out wives, girlfriends and kids. Just supports the belief that we're a family of riders, not just a group that gets together to tear up some roads and go home smiling. :D

For those that didn't hear about it, that was a bunch of me and Amy's co-workers on the other side of the room. What a HOOT to show up and let them know that OUR club was taking up the other side ... not only that, but to be DAMN PROUD of it! You're a great group and I say that from the bottom of my heart.

I joined up with Terry and his band of misfits years ago thinking that THIS was something that I could enjoy and learn from. Over the last few years, I've learned a LOT and have made many friends that I know I can count on. I'm PROUD of this club and I hope each and every one of you feels the same when you walk into or out of a gathering. FWMR is something that is differnent and something you can believe in ... let's keep it that way!

Thanks again for a great turn out, great conversations, great (well, good) beer and a chance to get to know the other members a little better. Ride Safe, Guys (and Gals) ... each of you adds a little more to the 'specialness' of this club.
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

digi

Post by digi » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:23 pm

Home, safe and sound. The weather spit a little bit, but the roads were decent.

Good bike night tonight, enjoyed it!
The meaning of life is good sex and a fast motorcycle. I would combine the two, but I would end up wheelie-ing the girl and spooging on my bike.

Firewa11
Achievement count: 49

Post by Firewa11 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:38 pm

:plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :plus1: :plus1:

Well put Mike, well put.

psychosoccermom

Post by psychosoccermom » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:06 am

IT was an incredible evening!!! As I sit here in class trying desperately not to weep at the pounding in my head I am fortified by the warm memories of a wonderful evening spent with kindred spirits and new frineds... Thanks guys for helping me celebrate!!!

TTFN,
Shannon
Normal is a cycle on a washing machine...

Super Dave

Post by Super Dave » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:04 am

Gosh mike, i'm getting all choked up :( ..................................... :-) :grin:

CrazyKuban
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider

Post by CrazyKuban » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:41 pm

It was a great nite. I had lots of fun even dough I did not had a single drop of beer "stupid ulcers". But it was good to get together and just relax after a long day. :grin:
A brother is a friend given by Nature. Legouve.

The Doctor

Post by The Doctor » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:45 pm

Ever, are you worrying too much that stress is tearing up your stomach?

CrazyKuban
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider

Post by CrazyKuban » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:33 am

Yup, stress, Dr. Peper, mexican food, etc. LOL I'm doing better now, but I still have to wacth what I eat carefully. :-o
A brother is a friend given by Nature. Legouve.