Post up RideSmart events and Trackday raffles here
DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 45

June 21st - Texas World Speedway Trackday/school Give away

Post by DarcShadow » Thu May 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Answer 3 questions and enter a chance to win a free trackday/school with Ride Smart.

This is non transfereable so if you win and find out you can't make it let us know asap so that a second winner can be drawn. Drawing will be held 8:00 Saturday, June 7th.

1) Have you ridin with FWMR and if so how has riding with the FWMR club changed your riding on the street?

2) Do you have any safety concerns at the track? The track itself, others on the track, etc...

3) When riding on the street what is the most important thing or things to watch for and why it is important to you?
Last edited by DarcShadow on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.
Attack Life! It's gonna kill you anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/DSDecals

CrazyKuban
Achievement count: 0

Re: June 21st - Texas World Speedway Trackday/school Give aw

Post by CrazyKuban » Thu May 22, 2008 2:26 pm

DarcShadow wrote:Answer 3 questions and enter a chance to win a free trackday/school with Ride Smart.

This is non transfereable so if you win and find out you can't make it let us know asap so that a second winner can be drawn. Drawing will be held 8:00 Saturday, June 7th.

1) Have you ridin with FWMR and if so how has riding with the FWMR club changed your riding on the street?

When I ride with the club I ride with the confidence that if something happens I'll be taking care off.

2) Do you have any safety concerns at the track? The track itself, others on the track, etc...

My only major safety concern right now is the runoffs on the new addition of MSR Cressen.

3) When riding on the street what is the most important thing or things to watch for and why it is important to you?

I always watch for other people. Most of the cases I deal with are the ones that got hit by somebody else, because they never saw them.
A brother is a friend given by Nature. Legouve.

DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master

Re: June 21st - Texas World Speedway Trackday/school Give aw

Post by DarcShadow » Fri May 30, 2008 4:16 pm

Yes, started riding with the group in 2005. I feel that I was a pretty responsible rider to begin with but riding with the FWMR has helped me develope my skills even more and I feel that I'm a safer, smoother rider since riding with the group.

Not really. The track is one of the safest places to ride a bike. I have been passed by some guys in questionable situations where I personally wouldn't of passed, and a less experence rider then myself may of felt unsafe but my only safety concerns are when I decide to go off roading at 60mph. :-o

The most important thing to me is keeping an eye out for idiots that don't pay any attention to what's going on on the road. I try to watch for the little signs that a car is going to do something stupid and often times I am dead on. Occasionally they surprise me and don't do what I expected but most often they do and then you have to be prepaired with a course of action already in mind.

DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master

Post by DarcShadow » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:34 am

Since it's only CrazyKuban and myself enterered CrazyKuban has offered to let me take the free day. Thanks man.

CrazyKuban
Achievement count: 0

Post by CrazyKuban » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:54 pm

:( :( :( :( :( I was trying to see if I actually won something for first time.

J/K :-) :D :-) :D NAHHHH, I'm glad you are going and I don't have to make the trip by myself.
A brother is a friend given by Nature. Legouve.