The DUCS Tranny Job

This is the general Discussion area used for....General Discussions. Talk anything here just keep it clean and no spam.
RAZOR
Achievement count: 0

The DUCS Tranny Job

Post by RAZOR » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Well The bike is at Eurosports and they have had it for 3 days. I got off early today so I thought I would pay them a visit to see how its going. When I got there they all looked at me like I was the peed off ducati owner that I was. LOL They were nice and talked to me . I asked what our options were and wanted to see if I could just get a new bike. They told me I would get 11,600 for trade in on my bike and I only put 600 miles on it. I figured they would have given me a little better deal than that. Then I asked about the repair how they were going to aproach it . there reply was we havent seen it yet so who knows?. They are going to go in the shop on monday to pay special attention to my bike and diagnose it. I thought that was cool . So for now I will just have to wait and see how it works out . It is coverd under warenty though!!!! :-o My main concern is that there is some metal shavings that got in the oil and there will soon be a engine rebuild ?????