Moderate Ride - Feb 25, Palo Pinto Canyon Run

Ride Leaders, post rides
gixxerjay
Achievement count: 0

cc

Post by gixxerjay » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:27 pm

Yup was a great ride thanks Mike for putting it together..Nice to meet new people but sucks to say g'day to others...We know you will be well in your ventures there..keep in touch..I may run across enuff legal drugs to make that flight one day :P
Jay

Meat of Snail

Post by Meat of Snail » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:29 pm

Loved the ride, thaks Bird325 for leading it. As long as you guys deem me worthy, I plan to make it to many more of the club's rides. :grin:

doughboy

Post by doughboy » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:52 pm

I Couldn't have loned my baby to a better M8/bro/or good friend. I could't let him leave texas with out one last ride. I hope for nothing but the best for linda and Matt. They are great people and good friends. I hope to see him log into the fwmr boards everyonce and awhile and let us know how things are going with him and linda back in the aussie land. May you have many more years of adrenaline pumped riding experiences brother.

You new guys that came out and straightened the curves with us. It was good to see you agian. I hope to see you on many more rides. Great ride today guys!!! :wheelie:
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value!

sckego
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member
Riding Style: Licensed Racer - Novice
Achievement count: 49

Post by sckego » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:14 pm

I had a great time today... thanks for putting the ride together, guys. I'll definitely be out with you again.

Kegan

rnbcbr1000

Post by rnbcbr1000 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:00 am

Great ride yesterday, thanks Mike for putting it together. Good luck with your future endeavors Matt. Can't wait for the next one!
[url=http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture3qf8.jpg][img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8339/picture3qf8.th.jpg[/img][/url]

Jason

If you're not riding on the edge, you're taking up too much space.