Post up RideSmart events and Trackday raffles here
DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 45

RS - Half Off Give Away - March&April

Post by DarcShadow » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:21 am

Track season if fast approaching, and in fact RS has already done one track weekend already this year, down in Houston.

RS has once again given us a half off track credit to give away each month. Because the only trackday in April is April 1st, I'm rolling two give aways into this one post. So if you post here you'll be entered to win for March and April.

Ride Smart is running at TWS March 19, and at ECR March 31. They are also running at ECR April 1 and then at NOLA Aprile 21 and 22 however this event is not covered by our half off. So...on with the questions.

Answer these three questions for a chance to win half off a March and/or April trackday. Drawing will be held March 7th, 9:00am.

1) Have you been in a shop lately that did not have a RS flyer/poster/buisness cards at the counter or on the wall? If so, where and when?
2) If you've done trackdays in the past, what is your fav track and why? If you've not done trackdays yet, why?
3) London bridge is falling down, falling down...Why is it falling down?

WillK675
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 35

Re: RS - Half Off Give Away - March&April

Post by WillK675 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 am

1) Have you been in a shop lately that did not have a RS flyer/poster/buisness cards at the counter or on the wall? If so, where and when? Nope

2) If you've done trackdays in the past, what is your fav track and why? If you've not done trackdays yet, why? Barber, have you been on it? Then you know why!

3) London bridge is falling down, falling down...Why is it falling down? Soldiers marching across the bridge in unison, have caused the bridge to start vibrating at a rate in to which it is now crubling and falling down.
-Will
'07 Daytona 675
'09 Versys 650
'14 CB500
'20 MB200
When it comes to addiction Motorcycles are worse than crack.
"Brake fade is God's way of telling you to quit squeezing the coward lever and carry more corner speed, you pussy." - Rhino

Striple
Riding Style: Licensed Racer - Expert
Achievement count: 42

Post by Striple » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 am

1) Have you been in a shop lately that did not have a RS flyer/poster/buisness cards at the counter or on the wall? If so, where and when?
I've been to quite a few shops & stealerships lately, and cannot remember seeing Ridesmart stuff anywhere. Most recently at Honda Kawasaki West.

2) If you've done trackdays in the past, what is your fav track and why? If you've not done trackdays yet, why?
While Barber is obviously the highest-quality track of the ones that I have ridden, I do have a soft spot for MSRC. It is local, reasonably decent surface quality, and has a nice combination of turns.

'Cause your mom is so big, she's crushing the bridge.
Current: 10 Triumph Street Triple | 08 Kawasaki Concours 14 | 07 Yamaha YZF-R6 (Race) | 05 Suzuki DR650 SE | 04 Yamaha TT-R 125LE
Previous: 08 Honda CBR1000RR LE | 07 Suzuki SV650S #1 | 07 Suzuki SV650S #2 | 05 Triumph Speed Triple | 03 Honda CRF 450R

mahart
Achievement count: 8

Post by mahart » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 am

1) Have you been in a shop lately that did not have a RS flyer/poster/buisness cards at the counter or on the wall? If so, where and when? absolutely not
2) If you've done trackdays in the past, what is your fav track and why? If you've not done trackdays yet, why? only, because I'm lazy
3) London bridge is falling down, falling down...Why is it falling down? dude, they moved it to Arizona
Revved up like a douche.

fixxervi6
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 36

Post by fixxervi6 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 am

DarcShadow wrote:Track season if fast approaching, and in fact RS has already done one track weekend already this year, down in Houston.

RS has once again given us a half off track credit to give away each month. Because the only trackday in April is April 1st, I'm rolling two give aways into this one post. So if you post here you'll be entered to win for March and April.

Ride Smart is running at TWS March 19, and at ECR March 31. They are also running at ECR April 1 and then at NOLA Aprile 21 and 22 however this event is not covered by our half off. So...on with the questions.

Answer these three questions for a chance to win half off a March and/or April trackday. Drawing will be held March 7th, 9:00am.

No, all the ones I've been to have RS stuff up
Cresson! great surface and nice layout
French engineers
K1600

milesmiles
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 27

Post by milesmiles » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:07 am

1) Have you been in a shop lately that did not have a RS flyer/poster/buisness cards at the counter or on the wall? If so, where and when?Not sure i'll have to check cycle center in denton again, but i know a few guys that work there that do RS
2) If you've done trackdays in the past, what is your fav track and why? If you've not done trackdays yet, why?cresson lol
3) London bridge is falling down, falling down...Why is it falling down?bad planning on the workers part?
The world needs Miles
Sometimes you gotta draw the line, but that doesn't mean it can't be squiggly-miles
"it's not a stupid dirt bike, it's a supermoto!"-miles

El Diabro
Achievement count: 18

Post by El Diabro » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:42 pm

1) Have you been in a shop lately that did not have a RS flyer/poster/buisness cards at the counter or on the wall? If so, where and when? Well yes, I was in a tattoo shop, and they didn't have anything about RS!!!! I educated them however on the subject!

Well I've only done Cresson, and ECR....but my fav may be cresson, only because I know it better.

Damn engineers and their practical jokes!
Who all seen the Leprechaun say YEAH!!!!

'06 Busa *aka The Big Girl*
'05 GSXR 750 *aka Baby Gixxer*

DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master

Post by DarcShadow » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:03 am

And the winner for the March give away is ....WillK675. If he can't make it, fixxer is the runner up.
The winner for the April give away is...Striple. If he can't make it Miles is the runner up.
I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.
Attack Life! It's gonna kill you anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/DSDecals

milesmiles
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 27

Post by milesmiles » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:08 am

Striple...you don't want to go in april, you don't want to go!!! I kid i kid, Congrats everyone!
The world needs Miles
Sometimes you gotta draw the line, but that doesn't mean it can't be squiggly-miles
"it's not a stupid dirt bike, it's a supermoto!"-miles

Grinner
Achievement count: 25

Post by Grinner » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Congrats yall!!
:D
Copper K3SV650S & K3SV1000S
Enjoy your Life...Don't Die Young Feeling Old When You Can Die Old Feeling Young!!
"Grinner is carrying the Black man-card, aka he has aquired enough man points his card is upgraded to the top teir." - fixxervi6

Firewa11
Achievement count: 49

Post by Firewa11 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Congrats!
"Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 150."
ImageImageImage

Striple
Riding Style: Licensed Racer - Expert
Achievement count: 42

Post by Striple » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Gracias! Just to clarify, can I use mine in either March or April, or in April only?
Current: 10 Triumph Street Triple | 08 Kawasaki Concours 14 | 07 Yamaha YZF-R6 (Race) | 05 Suzuki DR650 SE | 04 Yamaha TT-R 125LE
Previous: 08 Honda CBR1000RR LE | 07 Suzuki SV650S #1 | 07 Suzuki SV650S #2 | 05 Triumph Speed Triple | 03 Honda CRF 450R

DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master

Post by DarcShadow » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Our deal with Dave is only one for a given month. Since they have a track weekend that spans both months, he might be willing to let you use it either day. Just have to call and ask.
I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.
Attack Life! It's gonna kill you anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/DSDecals