Bike Night

Club bike nights and events other than rides here are here. Events usually posted on the calendar as well.
Blizzard_1708

Post by Blizzard_1708 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:19 pm

actually, I was at moms until 1030. Didnt think swinging by that late would be appropriate.

fireblade
Achievement count: 46

Post by fireblade » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 pm

I should be there a little early, I'm gonna run by the house after work then haul ass to F&H for a nice cold pint of the black stuff.
Random stuff I say:
Women are like square roots, if they're under 17 you just have to do them in your head.

What would you be if you were attached to another object by an incline plane, wrapped helicly around an axis?

Bird
Achievement count: 0

Post by Bird » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Good turn out tonight. It was nice to see some of the long time members that we haven't seen around much lately. :D For the new-comers, I hope you had a chance to meet everyone and felt comfortable with the group.

Looks like Sunday's ride is starting to gel ... lots of folks tonight were saying that they plan on being there.
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

Grinner
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 25

Post by Grinner » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:25 am

Had a blast last night folks!!! We had an awesome turnout including the new faces! Hope ya'll had a good time and look forward to seein ya on a ride soon!
:D
Copper K3SV650S & K3SV1000S
Enjoy your Life...Don't Die Young Feeling Old When You Can Die Old Feeling Young!!
"Grinner is carrying the Black man-card, aka he has aquired enough man points his card is upgraded to the top teir." - fixxervi6