The Gay Cowboy

This section can be controversial. All opinions and arguments are welcome. Personal attacks are not acceptable.
nitzer
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider
Achievement count: 8

Re: The Gay Cowboy

Post by nitzer » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:52 pm

I agree with Rick. I just didn't want to type all that shit... :)
- Derek
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (SOLD)
2003 Suzuki SV650S (SOLD)
2008 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor (Street)

Winning hearts and minds...two the heart, one to the mind.

DemonDuck
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 40

Post by DemonDuck » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:24 am

The girl that use to be a guy and likes to sleep with girls would not be gay. They would be a guy that sleeps with girls so they are straight ... messed up but still attracted to the opposite sex.

This brings up a interesting conversation though. Does a person who had a sex change have an obligation to tell you that they had the sex change if you are dating? I think they do because I would be mighty pissed if I found out the next morning that I had sex with a dude.... just sayin.
~Jeremiah~ AKA DemonDuck
Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.

2012 BMW S1000RR Red/White
2000 SV650 Track bike
2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 - Sold
1982 Honda CB750K - Sold

Telomere
Club Member
Club Member
Achievement count: 22

Post by Telomere » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:39 pm

DemonDuck wrote:The girl that use to be a guy and likes to sleep with girls would not be gay. They would be a guy that sleeps with girls so they are straight ... messed up but still attracted to the opposite sex.

This brings up a interesting conversation though. Does a person who had a sex change have an obligation to tell you that they had the sex change if you are dating? I think they do because I would be mighty pissed if I found out the next morning that I had sex with a dude.... just sayin.
Well, I think that would be one of the "secrets" that they would tell you if they felt you deserved to know. If it is just a one night stand, hells no but if a serious relationship develops, then I am inclined to say yes BUT that would be up to that person and how they think the other person would handle it.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Stardog
Riding Style: Licensed Racer - Novice
Achievement count: 21

Post by Stardog » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:42 pm

I would rather her not tell me up front. I can't afford the rate hike.
DR650
Have cool, will travel

fixxervi6
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 36

Post by fixxervi6 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm gonna guess that a dude that sleeps with a dude that was converted to a woman and can't tell has never been with a woman before. I've seen stuff on TV about how those that have been converted to woman parts have to use lubes - theirs don't make any, it's not "real".

Just like I'd bet money that now matter how good a duplicate phallic you make, it isn't like the real thing. Close, sure, exactly like real, not gonna happen.
K1600

DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 45

Post by DarcShadow » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 am

You know what that procedure is called? It's an Addadictomy.
I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.
Attack Life! It's gonna kill you anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/DSDecals

fixxervi6
Ride Leader
Ride Leader
Achievement count: 36

Post by fixxervi6 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:22 am

DarcShadow wrote:You know what that procedure is called? It's an Addadictomy.
what if it's a removeadictomine?
K1600

DemonDuck
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member

Post by DemonDuck » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 am

Telomere wrote:
DemonDuck wrote:The girl that use to be a guy and likes to sleep with girls would not be gay. They would be a guy that sleeps with girls so they are straight ... messed up but still attracted to the opposite sex.

Well, I think that would be one of the "secrets" that they would tell you if they felt you deserved to know. If it is just a one night stand, hells no but if a serious relationship develops, then I am inclined to say yes BUT that would be up to that person and how they think the other person would handle it.

Even if it started as me being drunk that first night and not knowing.... then turned into a bit of a relationship or whatever. They then decide to tell me .... YEA I WOULD BE PISSED! If my wife of 15 years told me tomorrow that she had a sex change a long time ago ... it would be over and she would be lucky to be alive (she has had a child so I know im in the clear).
~Jeremiah~ AKA DemonDuck

2000 SV650 Track bike
1982 Honda CB750K - Sold

DemonDuck
Honorary Club Member
Honorary Club Member

Post by DemonDuck » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:58 am

fixxervi6 wrote:I'm gonna guess that a dude that sleeps with a dude that was converted to a woman and can't tell has never been with a woman before. I've seen stuff on TV about how those that have been converted to woman parts have to use lubes - theirs don't make any, it's not "real".

Just like I'd bet money that now matter how good a duplicate phallic you make, it isn't like the real thing. Close, sure, exactly like real, not gonna happen.

I havent really seen anything on it but working where I work. I can tell you that we have them in our facility that have had the whole deal done..... Before clothes come off there are a couple of them that you would have no idea unless you looked up the records. Once clothes are off.... I am not sure at all. To say just because they need lube... well there are females out there that dont lube well on their own not to mention I am sure if you knew that was the case and wanted to seem as real as possible you would lube before in the bathroom or something. Just sayin.
~Jeremiah~ AKA DemonDuck

2000 SV650 Track bike
1982 Honda CB750K - Sold