Wanting to contact Dave

Post up RideSmart events and Trackday raffles here
Bird
Achievement count: 0

Wanting to contact Dave

Post by Bird » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:03 pm

The club has started a reorganization and I want to talk with Dave about it. We're still strong and growing, supporting the mantra of Ride Safe, Ride Fast. I think we have a LOT in common with Ride Smart and would like to further the relationship. Dave knows me ... we've cooked together at events and spent time together at the International Bike Show. The management of this club believes in Ride Smart and what they teach ... We want to continue that relationship and have a mutually advantageous pairing! Dave usually has someone on the boards keeping up with the pulse of our club, please have him contact me at Ramrod325@sbcglobal.net or give me a call.

Mike
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

Bird

Post by Bird » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:10 pm

Hey, is Ride Smart not on the board any more? Jason, pick up!! Somebody at RS contact me. I'm not THAT hard to get hold of. Cell is 817.917.0181 if that helps.
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

dufremle
Club Staff/Treasurer
Club Staff/Treasurer
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider

Post by dufremle » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:53 am

Why don't you call them?
Jim

2024 Subaru Crosstrek
2017 Toyota 4Runner

Bird

Post by Bird » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:18 pm

Guess I'll do that. I kind of wanted to email so I could pass it on to the Mods, but I'll give him a call instead.
Mike