LSTD and ECR

ZX9R
Achievement count: 0

LSTD and ECR

Post by ZX9R » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:00 am

So, am I the only one that has noticed ECR is not on LSTD's website? August 13th (the day after my birthday Hint Hint!) was supposed to be the re-schdule date and one in September also. I have e-mailed Wade to find out what is up. I will let ya'll know what I find.
Riding around aimlessly will get you no where!

2000 ZX-9R
2005 ZX-10R
2011 YZF-R1

dufremle
Club Staff/Treasurer
Club Staff/Treasurer
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider

Post by dufremle » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:26 am

ECR is torn up due to the recent flooding. It will probably not be ready until later this year.
Jim

2024 Subaru Crosstrek
2017 Toyota 4Runner

ZX9R

Post by ZX9R » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:21 pm

This is an e-mail from Jeff. I am thinking about moving my credit to August 24 at MSR. WOW. 2 in one week.

Hi Chris,

The weather has played havoc on ECR's quest to repave roughly 50% of the track. Because of this, ECR has released this statement:

Hi everyone, just a few words to let you know what’s happening at ECR! Needless to say the RAIN has wreaked havoc on our progress, wet mud is hard to move and our site must be relatively dry before we can perform any work. I believe, however that there is light at the end of the tunnel as there is a positive forecast for next week. Who could have dreamed that there would not be a few 100 plus degree days in the books by July 4th? Monday the team will attempt to get back to work, however limited by our equipments ability to move about the site. We need about six weeks of uninterrupted work to complete things, so let’s stay positive.

Trust me... nobody wants to have a track day at ECR more than we do. We're going to get there... just depends on the Mother Nature... and she can be a bitch sometimes. :)

Thanks for your interest Chris.

Cheers,

Jeff Grant
Lone Star Track Days (LSTD)
www.LSTD.com
Riding around aimlessly will get you no where!

2000 ZX-9R
2005 ZX-10R
2011 YZF-R1