Fall Kickball Season!!!

This is the general Discussion area used for....General Discussions. Talk anything here just keep it clean and no spam.
Grinner
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 25

Fall Kickball Season!!!

Post by Grinner » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:19 pm

I figured the best way to post this was to just copy in the email I got from my team captain...
FALL KICKBALL TUESDAY NIGHTS IN FORT WORTH

Registration is now open for TX Storm in Fort Worth's 2008 WAKA Fall Season. Games are played on Tuesday nights from 6:30-9:00 at Gateway Park, 750 Beach Street. First game is on September 30th.

Pick-up game is on September 23rd at 7:00 pm, Softball Fields 5 & 6.

For those of you new to Kickball, the "pick-up" game is for anyone that is interested in playing, but has never played the sport. You can come out and decide for yourself if you would be interested in joining our division. Pick-up games also give the individual players that signed up a chance to meet their new teammates. After the games we’ll all be going to the division bar (location TBD) for the more social side of things.

Registration Specifics -
Go to www.kickball.com and in the WAKA Kickball registration system (MyWAKA) you can sign up as an individual in the division and we will help place you on a team. If you have friends you want to stay with, sign up as a group and ask your friends to join that group. A full team is 12-26 players. Teams are subject to receive "free agents" if their team is under 20 players.

Cost - $65 per player

Check us out at www.kickball.com/txstorm, also on Myspace and Facebook.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to seeing you all on the field!
--
Meghan Scott
Ft. Worth, TX Regional Rep

WAKA Kickball- The World Adult Kickball Association
OK Folks...for those of you that are wanting to come check this out, the pick up day is the day to go cause you can participate. After season starts you can only sit on the sideline and watch. :( (LOOOSER!!!!) :-)
NOW...for all of you haters...I challenge you to sign up and come play!!! You never know, you might actually find there is no life woth living without kickball!!! Plus, I'd really like to kick your a$$ out on the field!!! :idea:
More than anything, this is just a lot of fun and far better than sitting @ home watchin TV!
Lastly, if you have any questions just post up or PM me!
:D
Copper K3SV650S & K3SV1000S
Enjoy your Life...Don't Die Young Feeling Old When You Can Die Old Feeling Young!!
"Grinner is carrying the Black man-card, aka he has aquired enough man points his card is upgraded to the top teir." - fixxervi6