ECR April 5th Durrani Wheels

manu1234
Achievement count: 0

ECR April 5th Durrani Wheels

Post by manu1234 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 am

Hey everyone,

Texas Track Days will be having the first Dallas - Fort Worth area track day on April 5th at Eagles Canyon Race way. Come out and enjoy the day with us its suppose to be great weather... upper 70s. As always we will have class room and on track instruction provided for our Novice class as well as our Intermediate class.Lunch, water, Gatorade will be provided for all of our riders. For those who need leather or even bikes... you can rent them at for our events at www.texastrackbikes.com. We also provide FREE suspension tuning for our riders by Crazy Dog racing... Did i mention its FREE. Come out the night before... we will be spending the night at the track with some drinks and good food.

Texas Track Days will be the official distributor of Durrani Magnesium wheels in your location. We have a special going right now... buy a set of wheels and get a FREE TRACK DAY with us. The cost of the wheels are $1600... almost half the price of Marchesinis with the same durability and quality. Drop 10 pounds off your bike (where it matters the most) for quicker turn in, acceleration and HP gains (10-15). They are currently available for late model 600cc bikes as well as Ducati 749/999 bikes. You can find more
information at www.durraniracing.com

Looking forward to riding with you all.

Manu & Meril
Texas Track Days
www.texastrackdays.com
469-222-6866

DLSGAP
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 0

Post by DLSGAP » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:06 am

How bout I buy a track day and get aa free set of wheels? Thats closer to being in the budget
Wear your gear... I'd rather sweat than bleed.
Current bike:
CBR954RR

Former bikes
'87 YSR
' 92 CBR 600F2
'91 ZX7
' 92 ZX7RR
'94 ZX7RR
' 98 ZX7R
'07 ZX10R
' 11 FZ8