Big Toy Run - This Sunday

Ride Leaders, post rides
Bird
Achievement count: 0

Big Toy Run - This Sunday

Post by Bird » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:19 pm

If we have enough people wanting to do the Toy Run or just go down there as a group to be a part of it, I'll run a bunch down there. The weather looks pretty good for the weekend. Keep in mind, this will NOT be a typical FWMR ride.... LOTS of cruisers and Rubber Band ride to Arlington if we do the ride.

If you've never been downtown when 30,000 HD's fire up at once, it's a sight to behold! If we're going to do this as a club, I would like for another Ride Leader to step up and cover our back sides. Benny and I did it this way last year and it helped keep our group safe.

It's for a good cause ... it's really interesting to see all the bikes ... you can tell your co-workers that YOU WERE THERE. This is now officially the biggest Toy Run in the country ... Post up if you want to do it.
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

Bird

Post by Bird » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:22 pm

So far, the only taker is a gent that joined us tonight at the Bike Nite. Nobody else? If not, that's fine ... I'll go and ride with the gaggle on Saturday. :D If you're wanting to do the Toy Run, post up now or forever hold your peace.

I can only do one or the other due to commitments for the weekend. I'd be more than happy to lead a bunch in the charity run, but not if it's just two of us. :-o
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

Bird

Post by Bird » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:44 pm

OK, I'm riding Saturday instead. :-o Sorry if anyone planned on the Toy Run, but there hasn't been any response. If any of you decide to go, have a good time and just leave plenty of room in FRONT of you.
Mike