Copy of e-mail sent to Dave

Post up RideSmart events and Trackday raffles here
Fish R1
Achievement count: 0

Copy of e-mail sent to Dave

Post by Fish R1 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 am

Hi Dave,

I wanted to take a minute to Thank you for the wonderful event at Eagle Canyon Raceway on September 22nd and 23rd. Once again Ride Smart did a wonderful job of making sure both track days were over and above any expectations I could imagine.

I want to send a few individual Thanks out to the level 1 instructors that I worked with either in a group situation like Jim Dugger and Brian Kelly on Saturday. Brian brought out that ah ha!!! Moment Saturday afternoon with the suggestion of foot position and body position. From that point on the bike and myself were working together instead of wrestling with each other. It also made up my mind to return on Sunday.

Randy taught Sunday’s class and I always enjoy the information that he presents. And Danny Scribner (I apologize if I spelled Danny’s last name wrong) was the individual instructor I was assigned to. Once again the suggestion Danny gave me about a simple tip of the shoulder and elbow position. That suggestion and the 2 consecutive days of ride time at ECR were time and money well spent.

This past Saturday I was at Freedom Power Sports in Hurst picking up another bike from them. I see Danny in there picking up parts. I go to him and say you were my instructor at ECR on Sunday. We begin a conversation and he takes the time out of his busy Saturday morning to talk to me about riding styles, teaching styles, general conversation about track day participation and what my goals were for the future. This 5-minute conversation with a Ride Smart instructor on his own time at a motorcycle shop impressed me.

I look forward to seeing you and all the other Ride Smart staff in the future.

Thanks Again Ride Smart,

Ed Fisher

WillK675
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 35

Re: Copy of e-mail sent to Dave

Post by WillK675 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 am

:icon_thumbsup:

Glad you had such a good experience.
-Will
'07 Daytona 675
'09 Versys 650
'14 CB500
'20 MB200
When it comes to addiction Motorcycles are worse than crack.
"Brake fade is God's way of telling you to quit squeezing the coward lever and carry more corner speed, you pussy." - Rhino

Dragonfly
Club Staff/Ride Leader
Club Staff/Ride Leader
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 36

Re: Copy of e-mail sent to Dave

Post by Dragonfly » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Awesome! Dave will love hearing that.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Not all who wander are lost"