Pink A Lady!?! What!?!

This is the general Discussion area used for....General Discussions. Talk anything here just keep it clean and no spam.
PinkFiddy
Achievement count: 12

Pink A Lady!?! What!?!

Post by PinkFiddy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Yes, you read that correctly. I know this is months out, but I'm just throwing this out there. This year is the 25th year for The Roundup for Autism, a benefit I do my best to attend when I can. (it's so much fun to be the sober one in a room full of drunk rich people :-)

Anyways, it's September 21st, a saturday, and I'm going all out this year. So... that said, when the time gets closer I'll edit this post with a reminder, in case anyone would like to see what the "more sophisticated" side of me looks like after the event that evening. I should be back in FW by midnight (I know it's late and doesn't leave a lot of time, but it's out in Dallas and I can't get away any sooner than 11pm).

Just sayin'.

:o
I'm a big kid with the mentality of a Racoon & the energy of a Fiddy.
lalaloo!
Dolce Fonyete :D

nitzer
Riding Style: Novice Track Rider
Achievement count: 8

Re: Pink A Lady!?! What!?!

Post by nitzer » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 pm

If there are no pictures...it didn't happen. I don't see any evidence here so.... :-D
- Derek
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (SOLD)
2003 Suzuki SV650S (SOLD)
2008 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor (Street)

Winning hearts and minds...two the heart, one to the mind.

PinkFiddy
Achievement count: 12

Re: Pink A Lady!?! What!?!

Post by PinkFiddy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:53 am

Just a reminder to let y'all know, though you may be hanging out at ECR sat, IF you feel like seein' me ALL done up and lookin' like a lady then hit the Fox sat. night around 11. I'll be there for about an hour if anyone wants to join, otherwise just a quick drink. (Possibly sooner so, maybe 1030 would be better). I know you've seen me in a skirt, and nice tops, and an occasional dress, but this is THE WHOLE 9 YARDS. (just sayin').

I'll be comin from a function in dallas that night, the best day of the year for me to be sober! lol. - drunk rich people are the best :)

:o
I'm a big kid with the mentality of a Racoon & the energy of a Fiddy.
lalaloo!
Dolce Fonyete :D