Ridesmart

Post up RideSmart events and Trackday raffles here
RAZOR
Achievement count: 0

Ridesmart

Post by RAZOR » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Well I was'nt sure if I was going to go or not but it looks like work has everything coverd for this weekend so I will see you guys there on saturday and sunday. The wife and I with the kids will have our work and play trailer and we may stay the night ? Hope to see you guys there ,and I finaly get to see Matt drive his vipor!!!!LOL :-)

Bird

Post by Bird » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm

VIPER!! Glad you can make it out, Wes. When you're not riding, come on by the FWMR setup and get some food and water. In fact, you can even volunteer to give someone a break if you get the chance! :-)
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

RAZOR

Post by RAZOR » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:26 pm

sorry I wasnt much help mike . It was hot in that suit ad I was chillin in my trailer worried about the second gear thatwas about to blow!!! Mel was a help I hope though!

Bird

Post by Bird » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:01 pm

She was WONDERFUL and always smiling. Thanks for bringing her along to support the club. Sorry about the Duc ... hope it's just an adjustment once they get into it. Either that, or a full replacement on the warranty. When are you guys going to figure out that you should ride a Honda and finish the race? :? Doesn't matter how fast or nimble it is if you can't keep it on the road! :-)
Mike
It SUCKS to get old ... it sucks even MORE to realize it! Live for the moment every chance you get.

RAZOR

Post by RAZOR » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:07 pm

HAHAHAHAH Sure mike havent you figured out tat its the vibration of a v twin that gets me off???? HE HE . I hear you though. I do like the Hondas!!!!!

Bird

Post by Bird » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Is it you or MEL enjoying the HMMMMMMMM? Dude, stay away from the strap-on, you'll never walk the same again. :-)

Hope the repairs come out OK and not with the dealer telling you that it's abuse. Hell, you don't go fast enough to ABUSE a bike. :D
Mike

RAZOR

Post by RAZOR » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:30 am

Yeah tell me about it I was babying it all weekend, Oh an no insertions on my part. LOL :-)