LED Light

DarcShadow
Club Staff/Web Master
Club Staff/Web Master
Riding Style: Advanced Track Rider
Achievement count: 45

LED Light

Post by DarcShadow » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:47 am

Not related to bikes but I bought an LED shoplight a few weeks ago and was very pleased with it although it was a tad on the expensive side. Well I just found some Chinese flood lights on ebay, that minus the handle and the tri-pod look pretty much just like the shop light. The 30W unit, which claims to produce up to 3000 lumens is only $35. Might be worth looking into if you're wanting a cheap low power shop light.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10W-20W-30W-50W ... 974wt_1161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Refuse to Tiptoe Through Life...Only to Arrive Safely at Death.
Attack Life! It's gonna kill you anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/DSDecals

Grinner
Riding Style: Intermediate Track Rider
Achievement count: 25

Re: LED Light

Post by Grinner » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:28 am

Aw chit....thanks for the link darc! This will help me a bunch. I already have stands for mounting these so I will have to look into these later on.
:D
Copper K3SV650S & K3SV1000S
Enjoy your Life...Don't Die Young Feeling Old When You Can Die Old Feeling Young!!
"Grinner is carrying the Black man-card, aka he has aquired enough man points his card is upgraded to the top teir." - fixxervi6

CalvinHamilton

Re: LED Light

Post by CalvinHamilton » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:42 am

DarcShadow wrote:Not related to bikes but I bought an led lighting a few weeks ago and was very pleased with it although it was a tad on the expensive side. Well I just found some Chinese flood lights on ebay, that minus the handle and the tri-pod look pretty much just like the shop light. The 30W unit, which claims to produce up to 3000 lumens is only $35. Might be worth looking into if you're wanting a cheap low power shop light.
Thanks for sharing link..There are plenty of good lights at very affordable prices so thanks again.