Forum Members are the basic entry level. The only requirement to be a Forum Member is to register on
Forum Members have access to the general forums and can read/post all they like.
They are welcome to all our 'Open' events; Bike Nights, Open Rides, and any other events
posted in the Club Bike Nights and Open Events section.
Meatballs are Forum Members who have decided they'd like to take the next step towards becoming a full Club Member.
Becoming a Meatball is simple, just fill out the Meatball Information Form and include
a photo showing your face. That's it. You will need to be logged into the forum in order to fill out the form. If you are not logged in you will be automatically redirected to the login page.
Your Meatball evaluation period will then begin one your information form and photo are received.
The eval period will be for 4 Months AND 4 rides. Just because you've been around for 4 months doesn't
mean you get in. You also need to participate in 4 rides during your Meatball time. You DO NOT have to
get 4 rides in within 4 months, and if you get 4 rides in under 4 months, you still have to wait the 4 month period. All
four rides must be completed within 16 months of Meatball start date.
During this period will also be invited to any club events that are held. You are not required to attend, but it is
a good chance to meet more of the club and get to know everyone.
After your Meatball eval period, the Club Members will be given 30 days to vote on making you a full Club Member.
If for some reason membership is denied you can apply to become a meatball again after a 4 month wait from membership denial.
Honorary Club Members
Honorary Club Members are Members who strongly support the club, share the club's values, promotes the club, and in general has the attitude of a Club Member but does not ride with the club.
In order to become a Honorary Club Member you must:
- Be an active board Member
- Been with/around the club for at least a year
- Have the attributes required to be a club member
- Be nominated by a Club Member
- Fill out the Meatball/Honorary Member Information Form
Once the form is completed Club Members will be givin a week to discuss and the President and
Moderators will then hold a vote on making the person an Honorary Member. Not everyone will get in; we're a family more then just a club.
Honorary Club Members do not pay dues, do not get to votes on club issues, and can not sponsor Meatballs.
In order to become a Club Member you must:
- Be a Member
- Have been a Meatball and met all requirements
- Be voted in by the Club Members
- Pay the yearly club dues
Club Members get access to the Club Member Only sections of the forums. This section is where club events
are discussed, general club business is discussed and anything else that is for Club Members only.
Club Members will be expected to:
- Represent the club proudly and portray a good public image
- Promote the club to other riders
- Understand and believe in the club philosophy (fast, smart and safe)
- Riding members are expected to have a motorcycle endorsement, and be fully road legal
As a riding club, the Ride Leader position is one of the most difficult to be awarded.
The Ride Leaders are the face of the club and must be selected from the Club Members because
they are the best leaders, riders, and representatives. For all of those reasons the ride
leaders criteria is the most stringent and strictly enforced. The requirements are:
- Be a Club Member
- Have a motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license, insurance, and a road legal bike
- Be nominated by a Club Moderator
- Have 5 years of riding experience
- Have taken the Motorcycle Safety Training Course
- Projects a positive professional image of the club
- Complete the Club's Ride Leader Training
- Able to ride and Manage a group of riders
- Skilled Rider (Exhibits and exudes confidence in their riding)
- Be voted in by the President and Moderators, unanimous vote
- Has participated in two track Days (Intermediate Ride Leaders Only)
Once you accept the offer to become a Ride Leader you will then be able to post up
club rides and enter the exciting world of leading a ride.
President, Vice Presidents & Moderators
The Club President handles the business of the club, is the face of the club, and the guide of how the club evolves.
The President is an elected possition voted on by the Moderators every 2 years starting April 2008.
The Vice Presidents double as Moderators, they too are voted in by the Moderators in April on even years.
The Moderators are there to help run the club, manage the boards, bounce ideas around, and make sure the club stays
within it's philosophy. They donate their free time and listen to the members to keep the club running smoothly.
The Treasure and Webmaster will be selected from the Moderator Staff.